I’m a human being who has made certain choices
So, what happens when you throw in a blender all of these premises:
- I chose my choice
- I do what I want
- Since I call myself a feminist, any and all of my actions are feminist
- Feminism is whatever we want it to be as long as women get to choose what they do
- We make money out of feminism
- We run a media organization under the banner of feminism
- We do not need to answer to anyone regarding ethics because the only ethics that count is that women should be able to choose what they want.
- Sisterhood is a movie involving travelling pants, right?
- We do not believe in nonsense like historic circumstances or social commentary. Everything happens only here and now. That’s the only historical, gender related social context you need.
What happens when you mix all these ideas together is that you end up with today’s post at xoJane: Sydney Leathers’ 10 secrets for seducing a politician.
For the past decade and a half I have been making all my content available for free (and never behind a paywall) as an ongoing practice of ephemeral publishing. This site is no exception. If you wish to help offset my labor costs, you can donate on Paypal or you can subscribe to Patreon where I will not be putting my posts behind a lock but you'd be helping me continue making this work available for everyone. Thank you. Follow me on Twitter for new post updates.